Room Rates Conditions
- Prices quoted in EURO, including VAT, and as per the booking conditions, can include Buffet Breakfast and/or city tax
- Prices have been constructed in accordance with the law and follow the current legislative changes.
- The room rates are confirmed, except prices change without prior notice.
- Check-in after 14:00 hours.
- Early arrival only on request, upon availability
- Check-out until 12:00
- If late check-out is required Euro 40 EUR per room surcharge will be applied until 6pm, after 6pm full negotiated room rate will be charged
- Prior reservation is required.
- Bigger than 2 tones and cars with gas are not allowed
- € 18 / night
- Request in advance is necessary.
- Only 1 pet (under 15 kg) per room
- No pets in the Restaurant/Café/Wellness
- € 25 / night
- Credit card required to guarantee reservation, unless a bank transfer is paid in advance.
- To be made by writing or telephone.
- Written confirmation is required for each booking, we send a confirmation to the guest.
- Online instant payment for a credit card for immediate payment after the successful transaction - this is if the card's validity and scope of coverage is beyond the control of means acceptance - OTP Bank charges the total amount for the accommodation to the cardholder's account. Charge in forints.
- The online payment information needed to enter through the side of the OTP encryption of data communications and credit card you are redirected to the page of the Bank and payment directly to the Bank operated by the international credit card security rules and requirements of operating under the side and not on our side. Credit card, or behind the account details, number, expiration date does not get any form of possession, it cannot gain access.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to arrival, to avoid cancellation fee, otherwise if canceled, 1 night of accommodation as penalty.
- A period of 1-6 nights: Reservations can be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to arrival, otherwise is canceled, 1 night of accommodation as penalty.
- 7 to 21 nights reservation period: The reservation must be cancelled at least 3 days prior to arrival, otherwise canceled, 2 nights of accommodation as penalty.
- 21 nights duration of reservation: The reservation must be cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, otherwise canceled, 7 nights of accommodation as penalty
- In specific agreements, special prices, if applicable, the agreement contained a specific condition of the cancellation.
- Program packages, special offers, please check the cancellation policy described in conditions!
All children are welcome.
- Full fee-paying parents staying in one room, sharing double beds, children under 2 years free of charge.
One child from 0 to 6 years stays free of charge in an extra bed but this option is only available from our Executive rooms or Suites upon availability.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 35 per night in an extra bed but this option is only available from our Executive rooms or Suites upon availability.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
This also means that our Standard/Deluxe room types can be accomodated only up to maximum 2 persons.
The prices include the extra bed, breakfast and taxes.
Upon check-in Hotel requires guests to place a deposit for the room and for their eventual extras during their stay.
- If the deposit is guaranteed by credit card then the entire stay’s room costs and a daily 20 euros will be pre-blocked on the account (as „pre-authorisation”). If the room is pre-paid or will be paid by a third party the daily 20 euros will be charged only. Hotel may contact the guests if the limit is exceeded during the stay. Upon checkout the pre-blocked sum will be used for payment. If the pre-blocked sum exceeds the payment Hotel releases the difference. Hotel cannot take responsibility for eventual late release by the bank.
- If the deposit is guaranteed by cash payment the consumption will be deducted from this amount upon checkout.
- Please note, the pre-authorisation is not a charge it is just a blocking of the sum in question until payment. Some banks communicate it as a payment in SMS by mistake.
For more information or to book please contact us:
- Tel: +36 1 815 1000
- Fax: +36 1 815 1001